Tuesday, February 11, 2014

When JESUS is Speaking - By Mizz Dana

WHEN JESUS IS SPEAKING
By Mizz Dana

When Jesus is speaking it aint no joke
inebriated off the Holy Ghost after just one toke
perpetrating demons we clearing out like some smoke
pounding Satan with the word and it’s makin 'em choke.

The enemy came to tear my life all up
to make the wrongs all right so Id be livin corrupt
abuse and rejection caused the rage to erupt
on the grind with a sick mind mentally cuffed.

I'm in attack mode when evil tests me
speaking scripture out loud till the unclean flee
you wanna raise up? You must be crazy
toe to toe you can’t hang cuz your stance is lazy.

A female poet with a story to tell
drunken altercations lead to a cold cell
pounding my fists on the pavement till they would bleed and swell
ingesting dope cuz it made my sickness feel well.

Tempers was my name I was a slave to the game
masking my hurt with anger that was tough to tame
thinking I wasn’t like other fooz but I was exactly the same
never heeding Gods voice too busy earning my fame.

But as years went on I was decomposing
Inside I would cry thinking nobody really knows me
this hard shell was cold as ice
And God couldn’t shape or mold me
Worldly things that used to entice
now made me feel so lonely.

Pierced my self with a knife
Heartbroken and filled with strife
Deep inside scared to end my life
Blacked out; on me death had its eye.

Almost murdered a few times
Saw a stranger in my loved ones eyes
He didn’t heed my cries
Meth monster in disguise.
Love I gave forgotten
Heart left ashamed and rotten
Realized Jesus was begotten
Betrayal cuz Judas was plottin.

He relating to my pain caused my heart to melt
He told me “Ill hold you down,
With your sin I already dealt”
So I broke it all down to how I really felt
I was filled with a fullness that didn’t come from myself.

You cant do it all alone
Ending up wherever your lonely feet roam
That empty spot is Jesus home
So let him soften that heart of stone.




No comments:

Post a Comment